2 ingredient macaroons
- 500g desiccated coconut
- 1 tin (395g) sweetened condensed milk
Step 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Step 2. In a bowl, combine the coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
Step 3. Drop tablespoon-sized balls of the mixture onto the baking tray.
Step 4. Place into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
Find more biscuit and cookie recipes.
- 3 in 1 biscuits
- Anzac biscuits
- Double chocolate biscuits
- Coconut bran biscuits
- Funny face biscuits
- Jelly biscuits
- Rice bubble and sultana biscuits
- Jam drop biscuits
- Kiss biscuits
- Milo biscuits
- Muesli biscuits
- Three ingredient shortbread
- White chocolate and cranberry biscuits
- Gingerbread heart cookies
- Yo-yo biscuits
- I used a tablespoon measure for these and then just popped them out and onto the tray. You can use a little spray oil to coat the measure and they'll slide out easily.
- I decorated these with halved glace cherries which is technically a third (but non-essential) ingredient – they'll just ooked so cute!
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.