Vietnamese rice paper rolls
- 12 x 22cm round rice papers
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into short thin strips
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 large carrot, cut into short thin strips
- 1 small avocado, cut into short thin slices
- 50 grams snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
- 3/4 cup coriander leaves
- 3/4 cup mint leaves
- 55 grams unsalted roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
These rice-paper rolls can be made a few hours in advance.
Simply cover with damp paper towels, the plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
To make the dipping sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
Place all the ingredients for the rice paper rolls on a bench.
Half-fill a large bowl with warm water.
Dip one wrapper in the water for 20 seconds, or until it is just soft.
Drain off excess water and place on a clean surface.
Place a few pieces of each of the remaining ingredients on the wrapper, about 3cm (1å_ in) from the base.
Fold up the bottom of the wrapper.
Fold in the sides and roll up to enclose filling.
Place on a tray and cover with damp paper towels.
Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling ingredients.
Serve rice-paper rolls with the dipping sauce
“,These rice-paper rolls can be made a few hours in advance.,http://kidspot.myskinny.nz/recipe/vietnamese-rice-paper-rolls/,post,19/01/16,http://kidspot.myskinny.nz/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/viet_rice_rolls-1.jpg,viet_rice_rolls-1.jpg,/var/www/vhosts/myskinny.nz/kidspot/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/viet_rice_rolls-1.jpg,26985,viet_rice_rolls,,,Vietnamese rice paper rolls,Recipe,Budget|Dinner|Finger foods|Healthy recipes|Lunchbox|Rice|Starters|Vegetarian,0,0,default,vietnamese-rice-paper-rolls,1,publish
25214,Strawberry yoghurt with crunchy bits,
Strawberry yoghurt with crunchy bits
- 50 grams mixed raw nuts