- 1 packet Round Wine biscuits
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 200g can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 120g copha, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons rum
- Extra coconut for coating
Use a food processor to crumble half the biscuits, pour into a large mixing bowl and repeat with remaining biscuits.
Add coconut, condensed milk, cocoa, copha, vanilla and rum to the biscuits and mix well.
Roll one heaped teaspoonful of mixture into a ball and roll in extra coconut. Store in the fridge.
- If your kids like getting their hands dirty, they will love helping you roll the balls and throwing coconut around the kitchen.
- If you own a food processor, crush the biscuits by putting them in a freezer bag (two, depending on the quality of said plastic bag) and crushing them with a rolling pin. Also very therapeutic.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot