A DIY card screams thoughtfulness! Why not share a little handmade goodness at Christmas time with these three ideas.
- Blank cards from Spotlight, Warehouse or similar
- Fabric scraps
- Confetti stars
- Patterned paper
- Candy canes
- A pen or pencil
Candy cane cards
- Cut out a stocking shape in patterned paper
- Stitch onto the front of the card, leaving the top open
- Slip a candy cane into the stocking
Snowflake card and gift tags
- Freehand apply glue to the card in a pattern. Practice on a piece of paper first or lightly draw on the card and apply glue to the pencil
- Shake glitter onto the glue. Hold card on an angle so the excess slides off.
- For tags, round the edges with a corner punch and use a single hole punch to punch a hole for the cord.