A collection of six wonderfully illustrated board books by the award winning and bestselling New Zealand illustrator, Donovan Bixley.
- What can you see on a day at the beach? A sandcastle (pa kirikiri), some waves (ngaru), or a lifeguard (kaikauhauora)? A Day at the Beach is a fun and engaging seaside excursion that is perfect for Kiwi kids!
- Learning animal names in English and te reo Maori is fun and interactive with this board book from award-winning illustrator Donovan Bixley – Animals.
- A wonderfully illustrated Donovan Bixley board book for learning shapes in both English and te reo Maori – Shapes. Including the circle (porowhita), diamond (taimana) and stars (whetu).
- Learn machine names in both English and te reo Maori in Things That Go, featuring a fire engine (waka tinei ahi), a train (tereina) and the essential one . . . a digger (wakakari).
- The iconic Kiwi song, Ma is White, is given the Donovan Bixley treatment and made into a wonderful first board book – Colours. The book also includes additional colours not covered in the song, so readers can expand their Maori vocabulary.
- A Day at the Zoo features introduced and native to New Zealand species, including cow (kau), horse (hoiho) and sheep (hipi), but also bat (pekapeka), gecko (moko papa) and morepork (ruru)
Find out about the Donovan Bixley Board Book Collection and more
3 winners will each receive a Donovan Bixley Board Book collection – 6 books in each pack!
Fill out the form below.
COMPETITION CLOSES 25th July 2018