Creamy bolognaise pastabake
- 4 cups of bolognaise sauce
- 375g smooth light ricotta cheese
- 500g pasta spirals
- 2 cups ready-grated mozarella cheese
Pre-heat oven to 180å¡C.
Cook pasta in boiling salted water as per packet instructions.
Return hot pasta to the pot. Add the bolognaise sauce and ricotta cheese and mix until all ingredients are combined.
Pour into a baking dish and top with mozarella cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with a nice green salad.
- Use this link above to find my bolognaise sauce recipe.
- This pastabake recipe is designed so you can make a large batch of the bolognaise sauce and use it as a bedrock for a few different dishes.
- It cuts cooking time and helps you get a meal on the table fast. I am yet to find a child that doesn’t eventually like this recipe. They all come around…eventually.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.