- 500g cold cooked potatoes, diced
- 300g ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- half a cup (125mL) cream or milk
- 8 eggs, lightly whisked
- Salt and ground black pepper (optional)
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 23cm round cake pan and line with non-stick baking paper. Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan, add onion and cook until soft and golden.
Whisk the cream or milk and eggs together, then season with salt and pepper (if using). Stir ham and potato into egg mixture and pour into cake pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until frittata is set. Turn onto a wire rack to cool. Serve cut into wedges with a green salad and crusty bread.
- I used leftover new boiled potatoes, which made this a very quick dinner to throw together.
- We had this frittata with the tomato, mozzarella and basil stacks and leftovers for lunch the next day.