- 3 cups macaroni
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- å_ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup thin cream or evaporated low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Cook macaroni according to packet instructions, it will take 6-10 minutes.
When al dente, drain macaroni and return to pot.
Add cheeses, cream or milk and salt to the macaroni and stir over a low heat until cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened.
- A classic to be sure. Serve on its own as an easy Sunday dinner, or as a side with a BBQ chicken or some sausages (I keep some of our favourite lamb and rosemary sausages in the freezer) and salad.
- Make this a Û÷sneakyÛª dish by stirring in some pumpkin or sweet potato pureeÛ_they will never know.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes foråÊKidspot. .