- 2 sheets frozen ready-made puff pastry, thawed
- ½ cup Nutella
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160° fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place the pastry sheets on a work surface and spread each one with half of the Nutella.
Sandwich the sheets together and cut into 10 equally sized strips.
Take a pastry strip and, holding it at one end, carefully twist it several times until it forms a spiral. Place the pastry twist on the prepared baking tray and repeat with the remaining pastry strips.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the pastry is cooked and golden.
- Serve these quickly made treats as an after-school snack. They're perfect dipped into a mug of hot chocolate.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find more snack ideas
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Baguette with chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cake in a mug
- Cereal balls
- Cheesecake in a mug
- Grilled pizza delight
- Potato chips
- Salami Subs
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate