Rice cake pizzas
- 6 rice cakes
- 6 slices low-fat salami
- 1/2 cup (30g) low-fat cheese, grated
- 3 beans, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup pineapple pieces, drained
- 2 salami sticks
- 2 slices tomato, cut into quarters
Begin with a rice cake and a slice of low-fat salami, then add grated low-fat cheese on top of the salami and grill or microwave until melted.
Here you can be as creative as you please and use whatever is in the fridge. I used a bean for the mouth (capsicum would also work) and pineapple for the nose. With a few slices of salami stick I made eyes and sliced tomatoes for the hair.
Place under the grill for a few more minutes to warm up the toppings and you’re done.
Find more pizza recipes:
- Gluten free tomato and salami pizza
- Grilled pizza delight
- Noughts and crosses pizzas
- Party pizza
- Pizza fingers
- Pizza pinwheels
- Roast vegetable pizzas
- Sweet potato pizzas
- Pizza pops
- Turkish bread pizzas