- 1 punnet strawberries
- black writing icing
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond flakes
- 2 straps raspberry licorice
- 100g Swiss cheese
Step 1. Remove the green stems from each strawberry. Slice a small slice from one side of each strawberry so it will sit flat on the plate.
Step 2. Use the black writing icing to stick a choc chip on the pointy end as a nose.
Step 3. Use the writing icing to create eyes. Poke 2 slots with a sharp knife and slide in 2 almond flakes as ears per mouse.
Step 4. Use a skewer to poke a hole into the berry and slide in the licorice as a tail. Cut the cheese into wedges and serve with the strawberry mice.
Find related kids party recipes:
- Chicken sausage rolls
- Chocolate balloon bowls
- Frog in the pond cupcakes
- Funny face biscuits
- Tic toc tea cups
- Garden party cheesecake cupcakes
- Fairy birthday party cake
- Fruity sticks
- Sleepy Tiny teddies
- Tuna and veggie boats
- Party pizzas
- Kids’ trifles
- Toddlers will love these cute strawberry mice and they're perfect for a Cinderella-themed party.
- You can use any cheese wedges you prefer for this dish. Just make it the type of cheese that your kids like.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.