Creamy avocado and yoghurt dip
- 1/2 cup (130g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
Place everything in a food processor and process until smooth.
- You can use toasted pita chips, carrot and celery sticks or corn chips to dip.
- If you don’t have a blender or food processor, you can just mash all these ingredients together and serve.
- Balsamic strawberries
- Bang bang chicken
- Leftover roast lamb flatbreads
- Super healthy banana chia smoothie