- 400g chicken mince
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh sage
- 1/3 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- oil cooking spray
Combine mince, leek, chopped sage, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Using clean hands, shape mixture into four 2cm-thick rissoles. Press 2 sage leaves into one side of each rissole. Place on a plate.
Cook rissoles in a large frying pan, sprayed with oil, over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Serve rissoles with mash, gravy and relish.
Find more chicken recipes:
- Asian chicken noodles
- Caramelized apple and cheese-stuffed chicken breasts
- Chicken garlic schnitzel
- Chicken and vegetable pie
- Chicken bacon and mushroom fettucine
- Chicken risotto
- This recipe was created by Liz Macri and appeared in Super Food Ideas