Halloween witchesåÕ hats
- Mini ice-cream cones
- Choc Fudge biscuits
- Mini M&M’s
- Orange writing icing
- Black writing icing
Step 1. Grab your lollies, mini ice-cream cones and biscuits.
Step 2. Fill the cones with the Mini M&M’s and Skittles.
Step 3. Use writing icing to draw a line around the entire top edge of the cone. Stick a Choc Fudge biscuit on top of the icing edge and flip over so the cone stands with the biscuit on the bottom.
Step 4. Using orange writing icing, draw a line around the entire edge where the cone meets the biscuit. Using black writing icing, draw a “buckle” on the front of the hat.
- You can use buttercream icing and a piping bag instead of writing icing to glue these together. The writing icing is much easier to handle though.
- If you want these hats to be brown all over, you can stand them on some baking paper and pour melted chocolate over the top, leaving them to set before decorating with writing icing.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find more Halloween recipes:
- Halloween severed fingers
- Halloween eyes
- Halloween fangs
- Halloween pumpkin cupcakes
- Halloween treat cups
- Watermelon fangs