Maple syrup glazed salmon
- 1/2 cup (125mL) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup (80mL) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 4 x 180g salmon fillets, without skin
- lemon wedges or cheeks, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place orange juice and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
Place salmon on prepared tray, brush with half the maple glaze. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
To serve, place salmon on plates and spoon remaining warm glaze over the fish.Serve with steamed greens and lemon.
- This is a tasty, light meal – bulk it up with some baked potato wedges or cubes if you are after a heftier meal.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.