- 1 packet mini mallows
- 1 packet marshmallows
- 1 packet mega mallows
- Toothpicks and wooden skewers
- Writing gels
Open packets and let the kids use their imaginations. Just a little supervision required with the toothpicks and skewers!
- You can find the mini mallows in the baking section of the supermarket. My supermarket didn’t have mega mallows, I ended up finding the Pascall brand in Kmart.
- ‘Marshmallow creations’ might be a more appropriate name, depending on your kids’ imaginations.
- A great food/game idea for birthday parties too.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.