Mince chow mein
- 1 pkt 2 minute Noodles
- 500g lean minced beef
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cups (240g) sliced cabbage
- 4 cups (400g) sliced mixed vegetables (broccoli, red capsicum, carrot)
- 1pkt of MAGGI Mince Chow Mein Recipe Base
Cook 2 minute Noodles according to directions on packet without adding flavour sachet, drain.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in large pan or wok, add mince, stir fry 2 minutes, add vegetables, stir fry 2 minutes.
Add combined 1 cup (250mL) water and MAGGI Recipe
Base, bring to boil, stir through noodles. Serve.
- Be careful not to overcook the vegetables – you want them to have a good crunch when you eat them.
- Make sure the oil in the wok is very hot before you begin cooking. This will ensure that your ingredients cook quickly and don’t start to stew in their own juices.
- This recipe was developed by the MAGGI Kitchen. MAGGI. Happiness Made Simple.
Find related mince recipe
- Bolognaise sauce
- Healthy spaghetti bolognaise
- Stuffed jacket potatoes
- One-pot beefy macaroni
- Friday takeaway hamburgers recipe
- Mini Mexican meatloaf