Pumped Mini will keep your little one refreshed and smiling ear to ear. It’s refreshingly delicious, while being naturally yum. In a 250ml serve, Pumped Mini is the perfect size to grab when you’re out and about.
For your peace of mind, Pumped Mini has:
- No sugar
- No preservatives
- No sweeteners
Launched in October 2018, Pumped Mini is the newest addition to the Pump family. There are currently two flavours in the range, Pineapple and Apple.
Pumped Mini contains New Zealand spring water (sourced from the Blue Spring in Putaruru and Wanoni Spring in Christchurch), natural flavours (either Pineapple or Apple) and citric acid. That’s it! Per serving, Pumped Mini is only 2 calories – which is reassuring for parents who are looking to give their children a ‘treat’, whilst knowing that their littles one are getting the hydration that they need.
For more information, visit www.pump.co.nz
Register as a reviewer
We are giving 1,000 members with kids the chance to trial and review Pumped Mini.
- To register your interest as a reviewer, tell us how old your kids are and why you would like them to try this product (add your comment at the bottom of the page)
- Each selected reviewer will receive: A case of 18 x 250ml bottles of Pumped Mini in either Pineapple or Apple flavour
- If you are selected to trial, the product will be sent to the address on your profile.
- Please check your address now to ensure that it is up to date.
- Not registered yet? Then sign up now.
- Kidspot Terms and Conditions: Open to members 18+ only. If you are selected, you will be required to use the product as soon as possible and post your review on our Product Trials page. Your name and postal address will be given to the supplier for the purpose of delivery of the product only.
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions.
Photos from our reviewers