BBQ hoisin and honey chicken
- 3 chicken breast
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
Slice chicken breasts lengthwise into long strips.
Combine hoisin and honey.
Coat chicken in marinade and leave for a minimum of 30 minutes.
Heat a barbecue or grill pan. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes each side until just cooked through.
Find related Asian food
- Pork and prawn dumplings recipe
- Pork and prawn spring rolls
- Spring rolls
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Chicken fried rice
- Duck and fried rice
- Fried rice
- Fried rice Goong Goong style
- Prawn fried rice
- Simple fried rice
- Spicy fried rice
- Beef and glass noodle stir fry
- Chicken and basil stir fry
- Chicken broccoli cashew stir fry
- Chicken cashew and hokkien noodle stir fry
- Hoisin chicken stir fry
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice and Asian greens on the side.
- You could also serve at room temperature in a herb-filled noodle salad.
- Add some minced garlic and/or ginger to the marinade to bump up the flavour if your little eaters are more adventurous.
- This recipe was created by Greer Worlsey for Kidspot.