Antipasto Christmas wreath
- fresh rosemary (whole)
- pickled onion
- prosciutto (finely sliced)
- sundried tomato
- roasted capsicum (sliced)
On a large platter, arrange rosemary branches in a large circle.
Place olives and pickled onions in small mounds on top of the rosemary.
Drape prosciutto in a couple of piles near the olives.
Fill remaining spaces with sundered tomatoes and roasted capsicum. Serve with crusty bread or gluten-free crackers on the side.
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas ham
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard
- Top up the platter as required during your meal/party.
- Use whatever antipasto you want. As well as the above ingredients, you could include sliced salami, cabanossi, bocconcini, marinated feta, cubed hard cheese or marinated artichokes.
- Purchase antipasto ingredients from the deli. You can also find lots of yummy options in jars at the supermaket.
- This recipe was created by Greer Worsley for Kidspot.