- 12 small strawberries
- 12 green grapes
- 1 banana
- 12 white mini marshmallows
Step 1. Hull the strawberries by neatly slicing the green stalks away. Cut 6 wooden skewers in half.
Step 2. Slice a banana into 1cm rounds and set aside.
Step 3. Thread the marshmallow, strawberry, banana and grape onto the skewer as you see in the photo.
Step 4. Serve – reminding everyone to remove the skewers before tucking in!
- You could use bigger marshmallows, even throw in some watermelon cut into star-shapes on top of the grinches’ ‘hat’.
- These Cranberry and pistachio biscotti are a delicious and sophisticated homemade gift.
- These Caramel Christmas apples are a delicious take on toffee apples for the festive season.
- You can make these Christmas chocolate spoons with the kids and enjoy some family time as you decorate them together.
- These Edible glitter berries are the perfect addition to a platter, buffet table or even on the top of your favourite chocolate cake.
- You can make these Christmas tree biscuits if you enjoy traditional shortbread. We topped them with a Jaffa and a shower of icing sugar.
- You can make these Christmas ginger joy biscuits and thread them on string like we have. They make a delicious Christmas garland.
- These little Meringue Christmas trees are dipped in chocolate and decorated with crunchy candy canes.
- These Christmas crackles are also a fun cooking activity for kids. You can make them in mini cupcake sizes. They look like tiny Christmas puddings.
- If you are looking for a simple homemade dessert for kids then this Christmas Yule log is the perfect buffet dessert. We topped them with sweet little snowmen made from ready-made chocolates.
- These Christmas tree cupcakes are a delicious take-along addition to any party and very easily shared with friends.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder: You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.