Whether you’re a seasoned mum or you’re new to the parenting game, we know that you always want to be using the best products on your little one. The team at Parrs Products Ltd know this too, so they have created a great range of products that have been developed with your bub in mind.
Why use Honey Babe skincare?
- Contains Manuka Honey 80+ with all it’s amazing benefits.
- Ingredients are chosen specifically for baby’s delicate skin. Baby skin is still developing in the first year so it needs products that are gentle, nourishing and soothing.
- Free of harmful chemicals. No parabens, mineral oil, SLS.
- 100% natural perfume certified to comply with the COSMOS (European) standard. This confirms that all ingredients used in the fragrance are from natural sources. (NB natural perfumes can still have allergens).
- The Honey Babe range is 95% or higher in natural ingredients.
- Made in New Zealand.
Some ingredients used and why
- Manuka Oil: Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and healing for the skin. Fantastic for the treatment of eczema and cradle cap.
- Aloe Vera: Incredibly gentle and high in Vitamin E, makes it a great soother for baby’s dry skin.
- Calendula: Nourishes and hydrates, especially great for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Rose water: Cools, soothes and is an anti-inflammatory. Balances the natural pH of skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Hydrates the skin, high in vitamins.
- Avocado Oil: Reduces inflammation and softens the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Nourishes and moisturises.
- Rosehip Oil: Like a multivitamin for the skin. Hydrates, nourishes and repairs.
Wild Ferns® Honey Babe Skincare originates from Parrs Products Ltd, a family business that has been making quality products for over 60 years. All available nationwide in selected pharmacy, gift and souvenir stores and also online at www.wildferns.co.nz
Honey Babe Barrier crème – 99% natural
Protects and soothes – RRP $24.95
Contains premium certified New Zealand Manuka Honey 80+ renowned for its moisturising and healing properties, enriched with avocado and coconut oil and gentle essential oils of calendula and rosehip, to soothe and rehydrate baby’s tender bottom. Natural beeswax provides a protective moisture barrier to help prevent soreness and irritation. Apply as often as required.
Honey Babe Massage Oil – 100% natural
Relaxing for both Mother and Baby – RRP $24.95
Contains the soft fragrance of Manuka Honey in a blend of naturally soothing and moisturising sweet almond, clendula, chamomile and coconut oil to condition baby’s skin during massage. Helps calm a restless baby, also ideal for use as a relaxing massage oil for a tired mother. Apply oil onto hands then gently massage baby’s body.
Honey Babe Shampoo & Wash – 100% natural NO TEARS formula
Gentle ‘no tears’ formula – RRP $16.90
Contains premium certified New Zealand Manuka Honey 80+, manuka oil, aloe vera and calendula to provide gentle moisturising and natural cleansing. Produces a softly scented lather to keep baby’s skin and hair beautifully soft and clean. Apply to dampened skin, massage into a lather, then rinse off.
We’ve selected 50 members to film video reviews using the Wild Ferns Honey Baby range.
* The reviewer who posts our favourite video review will win a Honey Babe hamper! *
Each selected reviewer will receive:
- 1x Wild Ferns® Honey Babe Shampoo and Wash 100ml
- 1x Wild Ferns® Honey Babe Barrier Crème 100gm
- 1x Wild Ferns® Honey Babe Massage Oil 90ml
Scroll to the bottom of the page to add your comment.
If you are selected to trial, the product will be sent to the address on your profile. Please check your address now to ensure that it is up to date. Not registered yet? Then signup now
Kidspot Terms and Conditions: You will be required to supply a video review if you are selected. Your name and postal address will be given to the supplier for the purpose of delivery of the product only.
Watch our favourite review from Latesha and family
Plus reviews from our other trialists