Gluten-free marshmallow and passionfruit dip
- 3 fresh passionfruit
- 1 x 180g packet of Gluten Free Marshmallows
- 1/2 small tub of Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 carton of whipped cream
Cut the 3 passionfruit in half and remove the pulp with a teaspoon.
Melt the marshmallows and passionfruit pulp together in the microwave until dissolved. Allow to cool at room temperature.
Fold in natural yoghurt and whipped cream. Pop into the fridge for a further 20 minutes and you're ready to serve.
- Serve with seasonal fresh fruit, such as strawberries, kiwi fruit, apples and bananas.
- This is a quick treat to make if you have surprise visitors.
- A great alternative treat at your child's birthday party for those kids who have gluten intolerance.
- Recipes courtesy of Eskal in collaboration with Corby-Sue Neumann.