Rocky road ice cream sundae
- 1 cup chocolate ganache sauce
- 4 pieces rose Turkish delight, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachio kernels
- store-bought vanilla ice cream
- chopped strawberries
Scoop ice cream into serving bowls or plates, pour over the hot ganache sauce and sprinkle with Turkish delight, chopped strawberries and pistachio kernels.
- You could also add some toasted shaved coconut or maybe some marshmallows.
- Whatever you like in your rocky road would work here too.
- The key is to buy a nice vanilla ice cream and serve it quite softened.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.