Throwing a sports party or holding your own sports festival? Present your little athletes and sports fans their own edible gold medal instead of the usual party prizes.
To make chocolate gold medals, you’ll need:
- Chocolate coins
- Chopping board
How to create chocolate gold medals:
- Cut a slit in the top of a coin by pressing the point of a knife into the chocolate coin near its edge.
- Turn the coin over and repeat this step on the other side to create a slit that goes through the coin.
- Cut the end of a ribbon into a point
- Thread the pointy end of the ribbon through the slit and tie the ribbon off at the ends.
- Voila! You have your own gold medal for a sports party.