Homemade chocolate gold medals
Throwing a sports party or holding your own at-home Olympics? Present your little Olympic athletes and sports fans their own edible gold medal instead of the usual boring party prizes.
To make chocolate gold medals, you’ll need:
- Chocolate coins
- Chopping board
How to create chocolate gold medals:
- Cut a slit in the top of a coin by pressing the point of a knife into the chocolate coin near its edge.
- Turn the coin over and repeat this step on the other side to create a slit that goes through the coin.
- Cut the end of a ribbon into a point
- Thread the pointy end of the ribbon through the slit and tie the ribbon off at the ends.
- Voila! You have your own Olympic gold medal for a sports party.