2 ingredient lemon sorbet
Makes approx 1L
- 3 cups (750ml) lemon squash
- 1 x tin (395g) condensed milk
Whisk ingredients together to combine. Pour into a shallow tub or tray and place in the freezer overnight.
Once set, break up roughly with a blunt knife, place in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
Return to the freezer until ready to serve. Serve in scoops.
- Make sure your ingredients are cold when you begin.
- Repeat the blending and freezing process a second time for a creamier sorbet.
- You can churn this in an ice-cream machine if you have one.