3-ingredient chocolate cheesecake
- 150g cream cheese
- 150g dark chocolate
- 4 eggs, separated
Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Grease and line the base of a 20cm cake tin.
Place cream cheese and chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until just melted. Beat in egg yolks and set aside.
Meanwhile, beat eggwhites until soft peaks form. Gently fold through chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared tin.
Place cake tin in a larger baking pan. Pour in water so that it comes halfway up the side of the cake tin. Bake for 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave for a further 15 minutes without opening the door. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, then refrigerate overnight.
Run a knife around the cake to loosen it from the tin. Turn out onto a plate. Serve cake with double cream and fresh berries.
Find more cheesecake recipes:
- Bistro-style baked cheesecake
- Cherry ripe cheesecake
- No-bake cheesecake
- Lemon cheescake slice
- Mini cheescakes
- 3 ingredient chocolate cheesecake
- There is no sugar in this recipe. You could add some to the eggwhites if you prefer, or choose a semi-sweetened chocolate.
- Choose a cake tin that doesn’t have a loose bottom as this mixture will run out before setting.
- This recipe was provided by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.