3 ingredient chocolate crackles
- 200 grams Compound Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 3 cups Rice Bubbles
- Place chocolate in a glass heat-proof bowl and microwave on medium high for 1 minute and then stir well. You may need to heat in further 10 second bursts to entirely melt.
- Add the coconut to the bowl and stir.
- Pour in the rice bubbles.
- Stir to coat with chocolate and fill patty pans or cupcake cups with mixture, sprinkle with coconut and refrigerate for 10 minutes to set.
- I used compound chocolate because it has the correct setting point for this recipe.
- You can sprinkle the top with coated chocolate chips or nuts or even flaked coconut.
- These look really cute with a cherry on top.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find more chocolate baking recipes
- Chocolate rough slice
- Chocolate triangles
- Chocolate ice cream pudding
- Double choc brownies
- Mars bar mud cake
- Jaffa fudge cake
- Choc chip beetles
- Choc chip cookies
- Choc chip fun face muffins
- Chocolate fudge puddings
- Choc rainbow squares