Lemon garlic prawns
- 500g fresh green king prawns
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp parsley, fresh or dried
Mix all ingredients together.
Toss in pan or on the barbeque until the prawns go pink and are cooked.
Season with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- You can thread these onto soaked skewers if you are looking to serve them at a barbeque.
- Don’t skip seasoning these. They require the salt to balance the lemon flavours.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.