Easy chicken casserole
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 125g skinless chicken breast fillet , sliced
- 1 potato, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 piece pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon of chopped sage
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup of chicken stock
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat add the chicken and potato, carrot, pumpkin and celery and saute till golden brown.
Add the tomato, garlic, sage, tomato paste, parsley and stock. Stir well.
Transfer the mixture into a casserole dish.
Cover and bake for 1 hour. Blend or mash if serving to baby.