Ham and pineapple pizza muffins
- 3 English muffins, split
- 6 tbsp pizza sauce
- 4 slices ham, diced
- 1 tin (440g) crushed pineapple, drained well
- 3 cup pizza cheese
Toast the muffins in the toaster and spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each.
Scatter ham and pineapple on the pizza sauce.
Top with pizza cheese.
Place under the grill until the cheese is melted and serve.
- You can do these in the oven for 10 minutes at 160C fan-forced to melt the cheese, too.
- I prefer to get these made fast under the grill.
- Consider making a double batch of these and popping some into lunchboxes cold. They get eaten fast in my house.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand
Related pizza recipes
- Gluten free tomato and salami pizza
- Grilled pizza delight
- Noughts and crosses pizzas
- Party pizza
- Pizza fingers
- Pizza pinwheels
- Roast vegetable pizzas
- Sweet potato pizzas
- Pizza pops
- Turkish bread pizzas