Peach and raspberry dash cake
- 1 x 825g tinned peaches in syrup
- 2 cups raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 x 340g vanilla flavoured cake mix
- 200g butter, chilled
Preheat the oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced.
Spray a cake tin or casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour the peaches in the base and scatter over the raspberries.
Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the fruit and smooth out with the back of a spoon.
Use a sharp knife to cut thin slices of butter and arrange them over the top of the cake mix until you can’t see any cake mix at all.
Bake for 45 minutes. Serve with ice cream or custard.
- I used all generic products for this recipe, except for the frozen raspberries.
- Don’t forget that you need to pour the peaches AND the syrup into the dish.
- This dish is high in kilojoules and is for special occasions.
Find more hot dessert recipes
- Apple and rhubarb crumble
- Apple and blackberry crumble
- Apple crumble
- Bread and butter pudding
- Butterscotch self saucing pudding
- Blueberry buckle cake recipe
- Chocolate fudge pudding
- Caramelised pear
- Chocolate self-saucing pudding
- Easy pear cobbler
- Lemon delicious pudding
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.