Pork, apple and potato dinner
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1 pork chop or slice from a roast
- 1 apple, diced
Cover the potatoes with water and boil for 10 minutes, or until soft.
Meanwhile, heat a frying pan and cook the chop on one side until the meat is browned. Turn over and repeat until pork is cooked through. Cut the fleshier meat into chunks and grate on the finest grater.
Place apples in a saucepan with water to cover them and cook until soft. Puree the apple in a blender.
Mash the potato until totally soft, use a little water or dash of milk to ensure a smooth consistency.
For babies who are still in need of puree, pop in the blender first. Mix together or keep separate on a plate and try different combinations.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- If you’re making a roast for the whole family, simply cut off a slice and grate it up finely. Puree roast potato (minus the skins) for a smoother finish if desired.
- You can use water, breast milk or cow's milk to thin this out when pureeing.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham from The Happy Home. You can see her on Facebook, find her on Twitter and see her lovely boards on Pinterest.