- 2 x 60g Yoplait Petit Miam fromage frais or other smooth fruit yoghurt
- 3 tbsp frozen berries
- 1/4 cup cooled boiled water
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
Pour through a strainer and serve.
- The reason I strain this is that frozen berries have raspberries in them which have tiny seeds and this can put babies off.
- If your baby can’t use a straw yet just try this in a sippy cup.
- You can swap the frozen berries for strawberries or banana as well.
- As with all first foods you give your a baby a small sample of berries to check their reaction first.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.