Raspberry and pear yoghurt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup pear puree
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
Place raspberries in a small saucepan and just cover with water. Bring to the boil on medium-high heat, and simmer on medium for 5 minutes or until cooked and very soft.
Press raspberries through a sieve into a medium bowl, and discard the seeds. Add the pear puree and then swirl through the yoghurt and serve.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- If you don’t have ready-made pear puree, cut and cook one pear in boiling water and puree in a blender with a couple of teaspoons of water.
- This recipe makes 4 serves of yoghurt. You can freeze individual portions in containers to use at another time, providing none of the ingredients have been frozen before.
- If you prefer to give your bub plain yoghurt, this recipe for Homemade yoghurt is lovely, creamy and delish – with no need to add any other flavours.
- This Banana, raspberry and mango sorbet is a lovely, refreshing way to treat your baby on a hot day.
- For a dessert that can also be served as a main meal, this Avocado and mango mousse will soon become one of your baby's favourite foods.
- When your little one is ready to start biting and chewing, this French toast soldiers recipe is a lovely place to begin.
- This Weet-Bix custard is possibly the easiest dessert you could ever make for your bub.
- For a delish alternative to baby porridge, try this Hot corn cereal. It's even tastier when drizzled with honey. Yum!
- This Beetroot and chickpea dip is packed full of goodness and lots of fun for bub to dip her toast into.
- For a fruity treat with a taste that's hard to beat, try this Peach and mango mash. It's also a great way to help ease a constipated bub.
- Make this Baked custard for the whole family to enjoy – your baby will love eating the same thing as everyone else!
- This Banana pudding is so tasty, our advice is to make a portion for yourself while you're at it.
- This recipe was created by Belinda Graham from The Happy Home. You can see her on Facebook, find her on Twitter and look at her lovely boards on Pinterest.