Roasted vegetables with chives
- 500 grams kumara
- 3 zucchinis
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes
- 2 small Spanish onions, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 grams prosciutto slices
- 80 grams English spinach leaves
- 7 grams basil leaves, sliced
- 200 grams Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
Preheat the oven to 200º C.
Peel the kumara and cut into 1cm slices. Halve the zucchinis crossways, then halve lengthways.
Combine the kumara, zucchini, tomatoes, onions and oil on a baking paper-covered baking tray.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Lay the prosciutto slices on top and bake a further 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the prosciutto is crisp.
Meanwhile, combine the Vanilla Yogurt, chives and mustard.
Place a bed of spinach leaves onto serving plates, top with the vegetables, sprinkle with the basil.
Serve drizzled with the yogurt mixture.