Father’s Day paper collage
Make the ultimate Father's Day card for Dad this year! Cut and a paste to create an impressive paper collage that Dad is going to love – because it is made by you.
What you need:
- coloured paper – a few different colours and patterns
- one piece of card for the base
- coloured markers
Number of players:
- Fold your base piece of card in half to create a card.
- Cut out shapes from your patterned and coloured paper.
- Glue your pieces onto the front of your card in a design that you and your dad will love – see notes for suggestions.
- Leave to dry and you will have created a cool card.
You can cut out shapes of any kind, but here are a few suggestions to help get you started:
- A business tie
- Dad's face
- The word DAD
- An award cup or trophy
- Golf clubs
- A car