2 ingredient chocolate fudge
- 450g dark chocolate melts
- 1 tin (395g) sweetened condensed milk
Step 1. Line a 20cm x 20cm square cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
Step 2. In a heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave by heating half the amount for 1 minute and then stirring. Add the remaining chocolate and keep stirring. Heat in 10 second second bursts until all of the chocolate is melted.
Step 3. Stir in condensed milk until well combined.
Step 4. Pour into the lined tin and refrigerate until set.
Find related 2 ingredient recipes
- 2 ingredient ice cream
- 2 ingredient macaroons
- 2 ingredient Nutella cake
- 2 ingredient pancakes
- 2 ingredient white chocolate mousse
- I used dark chocolate melts but you can also use white or milk chocolate in this recipe.
- If you want to add something else I suggest 1/2 cup chopped walnuts pushed into the top of the fudge or you can also use coconut, sprinkles or lollies like Smarties.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.