2 ingredient ice cream bread
- 4 cups full-fat ice cream
- 3 cup self-raising flour
Step 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside. Place softened ice cream in a bowl.
Step 2. Add flour and mix until just combined.
Step 3. Pour into loaf tin and distribute evenly.
Step 4. Bake for 60 minutes or until a skewer pushed into the centre comes out clean.
Find related 2 ingredient recipes
- 2 ingredient ice cream
- 2 ingredient macaroons
- 2 ingredient cupcakes
- 2 ingredient Nutella cake
- 2 ingredient pancakes
- 2 ingredient muesli bars
- 2 ingredient white chocolate mousse
- This recipe is very sticky. It sticks to the bowl, to the beaters and just about everything it touches.
- Do not be tempted to mix it into a dough-like consistency or it will become tough when cooked.
- This 'bread" has a scone-like consistency. It's sort of like a cross between cake, scones and bread.
- You can use any flavour ice cream that you like but please make sure it is full-fat as this recipe has not been tested with low-fat ice cream.
- This recipe was made by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.