- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 125g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
Preheat oven to 230°C. Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar.
Stir in the bananas until combined.
Add the flour, oats and coconut and stir until thoroughly combined.
Place teaspoons of the mixture on the baking tray, leaving room for the biscuits to spread.
Place in the oven and turn it down to 200°C.
Bake for 10 minutes.
- These find their way into lunchboxes often at my house.
- These are nice if you add half a cup of chopped dates or pecans to change it up.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.