8 easy Enchiladas
- Old El Paso™ Enchilada Kit
- In this kit – 8 Corn Tortillas
- Enchilada Sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 cup grated light tasty cheese
- 1 medium zucchini, extra, thinly sliced
- Heat a little oil in a pan; add onion and zucchini, cook until onion is soft. Remove from pan. Add beef and brown over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in half of Enchilada Sauce and onion mixture; simmer for 2 minutes.
- Warm Tortillas to separate. Open tortilla pouch, discard freshness sachet. Microwave tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil & heat in oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of mince mixture onto one side of each Tortilla and fold over to create a half circle. Repeat with remaining filling and Tortillas. Place in lightly greased oven proof dish, overlapping the filled Tortillas.
- Top with remaining Enchilada sauce, cheese & extra zucchini and bake at 180ºC for 15 -20 minutes or until cheese melts. Enjoy with salad.
Old El Paso and associated words and designs are trademarks of Pet Incorporated. © 2011