Berry scone wedges
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 grams polyunsaturated margarine
- 80 grams blueberries
- 2 tablespoons castor sugar
- 125 grams NESTLE Mulberry Blissfull
- low-fat milk for glazing
Preheat the oven to 210C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, rub in the margarine with your fingertips.
Stir in the sugar and blueberries.
Add the Blissfull and bring the mixture together with your fingertips.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface, knead lightly until combined.
Place onto the tray, press out to 3cm thick.
Cut into 8 wedges and separate them slightly.
Brush with milk.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.