- 1 broccoli floret
Simply cut the broccoli floret into appropriately-sized trees for your child.
You can usually get two larger trees or four or five smaller trees from one floret of broccoli.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Broccoli ‘florets’ are the smaller sections that make up the larger broccoli ‘head’.
- Snap or slice off individual florets and store the rest of the broccoli head in your refrigerator crisper for up to one week.
- Broccoli is a good source of vitamin C, fibre and folate, which are all essential for kids and for pregnant women.