Classic Bloody Mary
- 1 x 800g tin diced tomatoes in juice
- vodka (around 30ml per person)
- Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper
- sea salt
- celery to garnish
Tip the can of tomatoes into a jug, add vodka (to taste) a few shakes of Tabasco sauce, two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce and lots of black pepper and sea salt.
Blend this until smooth and then pop in the fridge.
You want the mixture to be really cold before drinking. When it is, pour into tall glasses and garnish with an edible stirrer, such as a celery stick.
- A tablespoonful of lemon juice is a great addition to this recipe.
- If you are in a hurry for a drink just serve this over ice cubes.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder . You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.