Brought to you by
- 350g Barilla Farfalle
- 1 jar Barilla Bolognese sauce
- 300g chicken breast
- 160g pumpkin, cut 0.5cm cube
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- A spring of rosemary
- 100g button mushrooms, quartered
- 80g green peas
- 10 truss cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tbs Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 80g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rock salt, for pasta water
Bring plenty of salted water (7g salt to 1L of water) to the boil.
Cook the Barilla Farfalle in water according to the instructions on the box.
Season the chicken breast and the pumpkin cut in cubes, then grill in a hot pan.
In a large fry pan, cook onion and garlic together with rosemary in a little oil.
Add mushrooms, chicken, pumpkin and Barilla Basilico sauce; bring to a simmer.
Drain the pasta two minutes before the suggested cooking time.
Toss the pasta with the sauce and add green peas. Cook for a further minute.
Mix the cherry tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and remove from the heat.
Serve with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.