Halloween ghost cupcakes
- 12 basic vanilla cupcakes (see recipe here)
- 1 quantity buttercream icing (see recipe here)
- 12 mini meringue kisses
- 1 tube black writing icing
Spread each cupcake with buttercream icing.
Pop one mini meringue kiss on top of each cupcake.
Use the black writing icing to draw a ghostly face onto each meringue.
Find more related Halloween recipes:
- Watermelon fangs
- Band-Aid biscuits
- Halloween severed fingers
- Tombstone cupcakes
- Halloween jelly worms
- Red Back spider biscuits
- Halloween witches’ hats
- Halloween eyeball cupcakes
- Vampire cupcakes
- Try and make these cupcakes close to serving time so the meringue kisses stay fresh and crunchy.
- You can buy meringue kisses in the bakery department of the supermarket.