Jaffa pecan fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ cups milk or dark chocolate buttons
- Finely grated zest of 2 oranges, plus extra to decorate if you wish
- ½ cup pecans, chopped plus extra to decorate
Grease, paper and grease paper in a loaf tin or small casserole dish
Set up a glass bowl over a saucepan of water double-boiler style and heat
Add condensed milk and chocolate buttons and stir until melted
Turn down heat and add the chopped pecans and finely grated zest
Pour into tin/dish and put into the fridge
After 30 mins when partially set, take out and decorate – I did mine with whole pecans and fine ribbons of orange zest
Put back in fridge for further 2 hours, take out and slice.
Keep refrigerated until you’d like to serve.
- The great thing about winter is the abundance of oranges and snuggling up on the couch with a blanket and a warm cup of milo… and a piece of jaffa pecan fudge!
- This recipe is so delicious and easy. Perfect!
- If you want to make this a little more fancy, place little pieces of the fudge in confectionary foils for an after-dinner sweet to have with coffee.
- This recipe was created by Melissa Klemke for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
- Caramel fudge recipe
- Choc-cherry fudge recipe
- Creamy chocolate fudge
- Chocolate fudge pudding
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate
- Christmas tree biscuits