Nutritious teething biscuits
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp bran
- 1 tbsp powdered milk
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Mix all wet ingredients together in a jug.
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine.
Dough will be firm. Roll out thinly on a floured surface. Cut into sticks and bake for 15 minutes.
Find related baby recipes
- Chicken, rice and vegetables
- Baked custard recipe
- Chicken and corn chowder
- Beef and vegetable dinner recipe
- Banana and honey porridge
- Easy beef casserole
- Simple pumpkin soup recipe
- Fruit puree recipe
- Egg and vegetable omelette recipe
- The longer you cook these the harder they are.
- You can swap the bran for wheatgerm.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.