Pancakes with strawberry mascarpone
- 1 quantity basic pancake mix
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tsp brown sugar (optional)
Step 1. Make your pancakes and keep them in a warm place.
Step 2. Place marscapone in a bowl and blend in half of the strawberries. Taste and add brown sugar if required.
Step 3. Spread strawberry marscapone on each pancake and top with remining fresh berries.
Find related pancake recipes
- Apple and cinnamon pancakes
- Red velvet pancakes
- Baby banana pancakes
- Bulk pancake mix
- Banana pancakes with caramel sauce
- Basic pancakes
- Buckwheat pancakes with berries
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Choc chip pancakes
- Cottage cheese pancakes
- Lemon and sugar pancakes
- Mulberry pancakes
- Orange syrup pancakes
- Pancakes with berries and yoghurt
- Pancakes with caramel bananas
- Ricotta pancakes with honeycomb butter
- Simple pancakes
- Spotty berry pancakes
- I used a stick mixer to combine the marscapone and strawberries but you can just mash it together with a fork for a more rustic presentation.
- The brown sugar in this recipe is optional. Taste your mixture first and then add a touch of sugar to balance the flavours if you desire.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.