Pasta with tuna and tomatoes
- 500g penne, rigatoni or similar
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 425g tin tuna in olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese, grated, to serve
Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and return to saucepan.
Toss with tomatoes, tuna (including its oil), lemon zest and parsley. Season well.
Serve with parmesan cheese.
More pasta recipes:
- Chorizo pasta
- Bacon and bean fettucine
- Curtis Stone's fettucine bolognaise
- Ear pasta with peas and bacon
- Chicken lasagne
- Sage butter ravioli
- Light spaghetti carbonara
- Pork and fennel meatball pasta
- Increase the vegetable component by adding some grated carrot and zucchini.
- Serve cold as a salad for the lunch box or a picnic.
- Recipe by Greer Worsley, a working mum whose desire to make and bake things has grown in inverse proportion to the amount of spare time she has since her three gorgeous girls came along. Her blog is typically red.